Join NAFLP affiliate, Lisa Solomon of Legal Research and Writing Pro, and Ed Poll, a nationally-recognized law firm strategist for this exciting tele-webinar -
Business Competency for Lawyers
Tuesday, October 21, 12:00 p.m. Eastern (9 a.m. Pacific)
- Are you interested in launching a solo practice or small firm, but don’t know where to start?
- Are you in the process of opening, or planning to open, a solo practice or small firm?
- Do you want to take your existing solo practice or small firm to new levels of profitability?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, don’t miss this information-packed program, in which you’ll learn about:
- metrics that measure your success
- the importance of a business plan
- the elements of a business plan
- where marketing fits into your business plan
- the different types of financial statements—and why they’re important for solos
All practicing lawyers need to have a firm grasp of the subjects covered in this “tele-webinar.” In a “tele-webinar,” you call in to a conference call line to receive the audio portion of the program. If you have access to your computer, you can follow along with a Power Point presentation as well. There is no need to install any software on your computer. If you’re calling in from outside the office, don’t worry: you’ll receive a link to the presentation slides the day before the program, so you can view them at your convenience.
Presenter Ed Poll is a nationally-recognized law firm strategist who coaches lawyers and consults with law firms for their greater profitability. Ed enables lawyers to be more effective with their clients, more efficient in their delivery of legal services and more profitable. The net result is more revenue for the family and less stress in the practice of law! The cost for this program is $97. Plus, when you register, you'll have an exclusive opportunity to purchase Ed's book, Business Competency for Lawyers: A Special Report for $18.50 (that's half off the $37 cover price).
NAFLP members receive 25% off ALL Legal Research & Writing Pro programs and products. (Members, the promotion code for use during checkout has been sent directly to you).
To register, visit http://legalresearchandwritingpro.com/products and add a Silver Membership to your cart.